How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster
Hey bloggers, Submit blogger sitemap to Google webmaster tools is very important. It helps to get organic traffic from search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. When we create a blog then all bloggers thinks that how to list the blog in search engines. Some think that they have to pay to list their blog in search engines. But this is free of cost and you can do it by yourself in only 5-7 minutes. In terms of SEO and to generate organic traffic this is very important step. It also helps to index your blog’s posts fast in Google. Whenever you will update your blog Google will automatically index it. In this post, I will tell you how you can submit blogger sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools.
Steps To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools In 5 Minutes.
- Sign into Google Webmaster Tools By Clicking Here.
- Enter Your Site’s Link And Click On Add A Site.
- Now In Left Sidebar Click On Crawl Then Click On Sitemap.
- Then In Right Top Corner You Will Add Sitemap Button In Red Color Click On It And A Box Will Open Like This.
- Then Paste The Below Code In Box. After Pasting Click On Submit Sitemap. Then Click On Refresh The Page.
- Congratulations! You Have Successfully Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools.
Attention: This code works only for 500 posts. If you have more than 500 posts in your blog then you have to add an extra sitemap. Do all steps same but code is different so use the below-given code.
I hope you understand the steps to submit blogger sitemap to google webmaster tools and my article helped you in this purpose. If yes then please share it with others on social media and your friends. Also feel free to comment below and don’t forget to read other articles.