How To Download Instagram Photos on Android or Desktop
Download Instagram Photos: As you know Instagram is a very popular social networking site and on this site users shares their photos and videos. Instagram is a great social media website just like Facebook and Twitter and on this social media site, there are so many celebrities too. You can also follow them and know about their activities. People and celebs love to share their lovely moments on the Instagram. All big celebs love to share their activities on Instagram instead of Facebook or Twitter. Instagram is very popular and on this site, there is also a feature to share Instagram photos to Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter at the same time when you are upload photos to Instagram. But the only thing which is not on Instagram is the download button. Which is a big issue for some users, as maybe you have seen people take help of screenshot feature to capture some cool images from Instagram, But as it doesn’t look good and also it take some time to edit after capturing.
But here I will show you how you can download Instagram photos on Android and your PC without taking the screenshot. Means you can download the original photos and videos from Instagram.In this article I am sharing the way to Download Instagram Photos directly to your Computer or Android Mobile.
In this article I will share the ways to download the images/videos from Instagram to your Pc and Mobile phones and you can also download the complete date from any Instagram profile. So let me show you how you can do this 🙂
Way To Download Instagram Photos on Android
Follow the below steps and download images now.
- First, if you are on the Instagram then open the photo and if you don’t have an account then create one.
- Now select the image which you want to download.
- Click on the verticle dots placed on the top right side.
- Select “Copy Share URL” option.
- Now open UC Browser and go to the URL which you copied.
- Tap on the photo and hold a pop-up will come.
- Select Save Image option. Done!!
2nd Way to Download Images and Videos From Instagram on Android.
- Follow the above 4 step.
- Download the Instasave application.
- Now paste the link there.
- The download button will appear there.
- Click on it and save your video or photo.
Note: Instagram users who set their photo/video to private does not allow you to download/repost their photo, so please do not try to download these type of photos.
Way To Download Instagram Photos On Computer
- First, open the Instagram account on your browser and then navigate to picture you want to download.
- Click on the image and copy the URL from address bar.
- Go to Dinsta and paste that URL in the box.
- Click on go and you will see the download button.
- Click on it and you will get the picture with full resolution.
You can also download the images from Instagram as .zip via Downgram. Open this website and Sign In With Instagram and download the .zip file.
Download Instagram Photos/Videos as Zip
Below am sharing a very simple way to download Instagram photos and videos as .zip.
- Open this website in your browser Instaport.me
- Now enter the username in the box.
- You can select the images and videos which you want to download.
- Or you can also click on “Download All Posts” button.
- If you want to download selected photos/videos, then click on Download Selected button.
- Done!! Your date will be downloaded.
This is the best way to take backup of your Instagram account, or you can get videos and photos of any other Instagram account.